BBQ Chicken Margherita Pizza RecipeRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Dinners, Main Courses
Take your Nutrisystem Margherita Pizza to the next level! With just a handful of tasty toppings and a little time in the oven, you can bite into a hot and cheesy BBQ chicken pizza that’s not only delicious but also weight loss-friendly.
It’s true: You CAN enjoy your restaurant favorites while you lose weight! Featuring shredded gouda cheese, red onions and fresh cilantro, this BBQ Chicken Margherita Pizza recipe was inspired by the iconic Original BBQ Chicken Pizza from California Pizza Kitchen. It’s got all of the same flavors, but none of the guilt!
How to Make BBQ Chicken Margherita Pizza
To make this tasty pizza faster than takeout, we have a diet-friendly hack that will save you time and money: Stock up your freezer with the Margherita Pizza from Nutrisystem! It fits perfectly into your weight loss plan and is quicker than ordering delivery or takeout. It’s also easy to customize with your favorite toppings, which is exactly what we did in this simple recipe. (Click here to try it out! >)
After removing the Nutrisystem Margherita from its package, top it with a few slices of red onions. Bake the pizza according to the package’s oven directions. During the last four minutes of baking, top your pizza with barbecue chicken and shredded gouda cheese. Garnish it with fresh cilantro before digging in!
Just because this pizza is a smart alternative to your average pizzeria-style pie, it’s still important to log it in your daily food journal. Keeping track of your daily food intake can help you lose weight and stay organized throughout your journey. Nutrisystem’s official companion app, NuMi, is the ultimate weight loss and food tracking app. Plus, it’s FREE! Click here to log this pizza in NuMi. >
More Healthy Pizza Recipes
Here at Nutrisystem, it’s no secret that we love a good pizza. Check out these other healthy pizza recipes for your weight loss plan:
- 2-Step Watermelon Fruit Pizza >
- Pizza Stuffed Chicken >
- Easy Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels >
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls >
- Low Carb Cauliflower Crust Pizza >
- Air Fryer Mexican Pizza >
- Whole Wheat Pizza >
- Eggplant Margherita Pizza >
- Sausage and Pepper Eggplant Pizza >
- Turkey Ham and Cheese Omelet Breakfast Pizza >
- 4-Ingredient Deep Dish Pizza Cups >
Calories per Serving: 294
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Dinner, ½ PowerFuel and ½ Extra
- 1 package Nutrisystem® Margherita Pizza
- ½ oz. grilled chicken
- ½ Tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 2-3 slices red onion
- 1 Tbsp. shredded gouda cheese
- Chopped cilantro, to taste
- Top pizza with red onions.
- Bake Nutrisystem Margherita Pizza according to package's oven directions.
- Toss the grilled chicken in the barbecue sauce.
- In the last 4 minutes of baking the pizza, top it with barbecue chicken and gouda cheese.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro before serving.