Cheese Puff ChickenRecipe posted in: Tasty Takes on Nutrisystem Meals, Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Lunches, Lunches & Dinners, Customer Submitted
Chicken is made easy and cheesy with a little help from everyone’s favorite Nutrisystem snack! Using our protein-packed Cheese Puffs and Italian seasoning, you can create a crispy, flavorful coating for chicken that’s healthier than the average breadcrumb. Four ingredients is all it takes to make this Cheese Puff Chicken that’s sure to become a new favorite.
This user generated recipe was submitted by Leaf visitor, Christine, through our Recipe Submission page. Christine is a real estate agent and a hair stylist at her own hair salon. She’s also a mother of three and a grandmother, so you know this recipe fits into a busy schedule! We’re so glad that she took the time to share this tasty Cheese Puff Chicken recipe that features one of our most beloved snacks.
What makes the Cheese Puffs from Nutrisystem so special? Maybe it’s the fact that they boast a whopping seven grams of protein in each delicious bag. Or, maybe it’s because they are a satisfying snack with three grams of filling fiber and only 150 calories! If these nutrition facts don’t impress you, wait until you take your first bite: These crunchy puffs are loaded with cheddar cheese flavor and taste just like the ones you enjoyed as a kid. A healthy snack that’s easy, cheesy and tasty? Count us in! Click here to stock up. >
Looking for more cheesy chicken? Check out these tasty ideas below:
- Cream Cheese Chicken >
- Loaded Grilled Chicken Sandwich >
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas >
- Zucchini Noodles with Chicken and Cheese >
- Pizza Stuffed Chicken >
- Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Chicken >
- Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers >
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders >
What’s your favorite way to prepare chicken? Do you have a favorite recipe that you want to share with us? Share the love and submit your Flex meal creations on our Recipe Submission page! You could have your recipe featured right here on The Leaf Weight Loss Blog. Share your ideas here! >
Looking for a healthy meal delivery service to help you lose weight? Nutrisystem is here for you! Learn more about our convenient meal plans or shop our products a la carte. >
Calories per Serving: 198
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 PowerFuels
- 1 package Nutrisystem Cheese Puffs
- 4 oz. fat free Greek yogurt
- 9 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the Nutrisystem Cheese Puffs in a food processor. Process until a crumb texture is formed.
- Cut the chicken into 3 ounce pieces. Coat with the Greek yogurt.
- Pour the Cheese Puff crumbs and Italian seasoning into a bag. Add the chicken one piece at a time and shake until well coated
- Bake 20 minutes until golden.