Corned Beef and Cabbage QuesadillasRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
Are you looking for a creative new twist on your favorite classic dish? Corned Beef and Cabbage Quesadillas are a fun take on a traditional Irish meal! With all of the familiar flavors, these quesadillas are sure to be a hit with even the pickiest eaters. They’re the perfect St. Patrick’s Day dinner idea!
How to Make Corned Beef Quesadillas
Combining corned beef, sauerkraut or cabbage, Swiss cheese and whole wheat tortillas will result in an incredibly flavorful quesadilla that is sure to tantalize your taste buds. They’re a great way to get some extra veggies into your diet while still enjoying comforting comfort food that is bound to put a smile on everyone’s face!
Best of all, this easy-to-make meal is healthy and comes together in minutes – perfect for busy weeknights or when you’re short on time. So don’t waste another minute! Get cooking now with this delicious take on a timeless favorite.
Fire up your skillet and give it a spritz of cooking spray to prevent sticking. Put in one of your whole wheat tortillas and top it off with thousand island dressing or Dijon mustard. Layer on some succulent lean corned beef brisket, coleslaw or sauerkraut for added crunchiness, and two slices of Swiss cheese for that creamy flavor we all love!
Top off that cheesy goodness with another tortilla and let each side cook for about three minutes until golden brown – flip carefully when ready! When you’re done cooking, feel free to cut your quesadilla into triangles so everyone can share in the tasty treat!
If you’re on Nutrisystem, don’t forget to log your meal in the NuMi app! One serving of this recipe counts as one SmartCarb, two PowerFuels and one Extra.
More Healthy Irish-Inspired Recipes
If you’re looking for more delicious and nutritious ideas for your St. Paddy’s Day celebrations, check out these other recipes:
Calories per Serving: 291
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 2 PowerFuels and 1 Extra
- 4 oz. lean corned beef brisket
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 Tbsp. light thousand island dressing or Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup prepared coleslaw or sauerkraut
- Spray skillet with nonstick spray and heat over medium heat. Place tortilla on heated skillet.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of thousand island dressing or Dijon mustard onto the tortilla. Top with 2 ounces of corned beef, 1/3 cup coleslaw or sauerkraut, and 2 slices of cheese. Top with another tortilla.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes. Carefully flip to brown the other side until the cheese has melted and both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Cut into triangles and serve.