Make your own sandwich bread with just one ingredient! Featuring an easy egg salad with just three simple components, this crunchy and flavor sandwich is packed with flavor. Garnish it with your favorite non-starchy veggies and spices to transform this recipe into your own personal lunchtime creation!
A single bell pepper is what holds this entire sandwich together. Simplicity never tasted so delicious! We use it as the vessel to hold an egg salad made with just hard-boiled eggs, mayonnaise and black pepper. Topped with lettuce and plum tomatoes, you can’t go wrong with this easy lunch recipe that’s ready in minutes. The hardest part is boiling the eggs!
Want something a little more hearty? Swap out the bell pepper slices with our homemade Seeded Whole Wheat Bread Dough recipe! > You could even pile your egg salad onto this delicious recipe for Whole Wheat Herb Focaccia. >
One serving of this Egg Salad Pepper Sandwich contains 224 calories. It counts as two PowerFuels, one Extra and one Vegetable on the Nutrisystem program. Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app! >
Looking for more fantastic lunch recipes that fit into your Nutrisystem weight loss plan? Check out the tasty ideas below:
- Deli Meat Lunch Kebabs >
- Air Fryer Fish Sticks with Tartar Sauce >
- Green Goddess Salad >
- Roasted Jalapeno Quinoa and Chickpea Salad >
- Cauliflower Rice Sushi Bowl >
- Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Lime Yogurt Sauce >
- Skinny Crab Cakes >
- Grilled Romaine Salad with Honey Mustard Tahini Dressing >
- 3-Step Chicken Zucchini Nuggets >
Want lunch made even easier? Be sure to check out the Nutrisystem lunch menu! From our Hamburger and Grilled Chicken Sandwich to our Chicken Noodle Soup and White Cheddar Mac and Cheese, you’re sure to find a new favorite midday meal.
Get started with a convenient meal delivery service that helps you lose weight! Nutrisystem delivers pantry and freezer friendly options directly to your door. Learn more about the Nutrisystem program or shop our menu a la carte! >
Calories per Serving: 224
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 PowerFuels, 1 Extra and 1 Vegetable
- 1 bell pepper (red, orange or yellow)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1 dash of black pepper
- 2-3 slices plum tomato
- 2-3 pieces green leaf lettuce
- Make the egg salad by chopping the hard-boiled eggs and mixing them with mayonnaise and black pepper.
- Cut off the top and bottom of the bell pepper. Remove the seeds and cut the pepper in half.
- Place the egg salad, tomatoes and lettuce between the two bell pepper halves.