Green Bean Bacon BundlesRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Appetizers, Sides
This delicious appetizer combines bursts of flavor from crispy bacon and garlic to make the ultimate Green Bean Bundles. Complete with the addition of sliced potatoes, these bundles of green beans and bacon are a delicious snack to bring along to any get-together.
Green Bean Bundles are loaded with flavor yet simple to make. Line a baking sheet with foil and cook turkey bacon for four to six minutes. (Pro tip: leave turkey bacon slightly uncooked!) Bunch six green beans with six potato sticks and wrap each bundle with partially-cooked turkey bacon. Place each bundle on the baking sheet and sprinkle with garlic powder for an added kick. Cook bundles for 25 minutes and dig in to a veggie-filled app!
You can enjoy three of these bacon bundles for just 148 calories. On your Nutrisystem meal plan, each serving counts as one PowerFuel, half a SmartCarb and half a Vegetable. While these Green Bean Bundles pack in the nutritional value and are totally Nutrisystem-approved, it’s important to remember to log each serving in the NuMi app to ensure you are staying on track with your weight loss goals. Research suggests that consistently keeping track of your daily food intake can increase weight loss results. So log those Green Bean Bundles! You can easily log your Green Bean Bundles right here in NuMi >
Be the hostess with the mostest for your holiday parties with our lightened-up appetizer recipes. Enjoy classic app recipes for less the calories but the same delicious taste. Check out a few of our favorites:
- Air Fryer BBQ Potato Skins >
- Crispy Cauliflower Nachos >
- 5-Star Skinny Chicken Nuggets >
- Nacho-Style Roasted Chickpeas >
- Skinny Spinach Dip >
Want to lose weight enjoying delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Servings: 2 (3 bundles = 1 serving)
Calories per Serving: 148
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel, ½ SmartCarb and ½ Vegetable
- ~18 green beans, trimmed
- ½ potato, peeled and sliced into long, thin matchsticks
- 6 slices turkey bacon
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large skillet, cook turkey bacon for about 4-6 minutes. Turkey bacon should still be underdone and pliable.
- Take 3 green beans and 3 potato matchsticks and wrap turkey bacon around the bundles. Place on baking sheet.
- Spray bundles with nonstick spray and sprinkle garlic powder and black pepper.
- Cook for 25 minutes.