Harissa Veggies and RiceRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses, Sides
Fall dinners should be hot, hearty and healthy. We’ve put together the perfect autumn supper that’s absolutely packed with superfoods! This Harissa Veggies and Rice dinner entrée checks off all the boxes. A medley of colorful roasted vegetables, hearty brown rice and creamy goat cheese comes together to form a diet-friendly dinner with a kick.
One serving of this Harissa Veggies and Rice dinner entrée clocks in under 300 calories (256 to be exact!). It contributes one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel, one Extra and one Vegetable to your daily Nutrisystem menu. Add another Vegetable serving with a fresh side salad or some steamed spinach. Pump up the protein with another PowerFuel, such as baked chicken, shredded turkey breast or grilled steak. Whatever you decide to add to this already delicious dish, be sure to log it in your NuMi app journal to stay on track with your meal plan. NuMi can help you lose weight and reach your goals with an easy-to-use food journal, easy access to The Leaf and fun weight loss challenges to keep you motivated! Click here to log this recipe in NuMi. >
Brown rice is a healthy SmartCarb that is perfect for your Nutrisystem Flex meals. It’s versatile, high in fiber and super satisfying! Fill up your fall menu with hearty rice dinners. Check out the delicious rice recipe ideas below:
- Greek Cod with Brown Rice Pilaf >
- Ground Turkey and Veggie Curry With Brown Rice >
- Tasty Chicken & Veggie Kebabs with Brown Rice >
- Fiesta Chicken and Rice Bowl >
- Pistachio-Crusted Salmon with Asparagus & Rice >
- One-Pan Rice, Chicken and Vegetables >
- Cheesy Chicken Stuffed with Rice and Veggies >
- Escalloped Chicken and Rice >
- One-Pan Paprika-Tomato Chicken and Rice >
Get started with a convenient meal delivery service that helps you lose weight and get healthy! Nutrisystem delivers pantry and freezer friendly options directly to your door. Learn more about our simple meal plans or shop our full menu a la carte! >
Calories per Serving: 256
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel, 1 Extra and 1 Vegetable
- 1 eggplant, cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini, halved and cut into thick slices
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. harissa paste
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix vegetables with oil and harissa.
- Pour vegetables onto a baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes or until soft.
- Serve roasted veggies over brown rice and top with crumbled goat cheese.