Peanut Butter Cup Protein SmoothieRecipe posted in: With Nutrisystem Shakes, Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Breakfasts, Snacks, Flex Meals & Snacks, Customer Submitted, Snacks & Desserts, Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks
Crush those candy cravings with a protein-packed Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie! Featuring a rich, chocolaty flavor and the creamy, dreamy texture of peanut butter, this candy-inspired shake recipe tastes just like one of your favorite sweet treats.
How to Make Healthy Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie
If you’re looking for a guilt-free alternative to candy, you’re going to want to whip up this peanut butter protein shake! It features just four simple ingredients and comes together easily in the blender. All you need is:
- One serving of Nutrisystem Chocolate Shake Mix
- One Tablespoon of your favorite creamy peanut butter (We love all-natural peanut butter with no added sugar!).
- One cup of unsweetened vanilla soy milk (Feel free to swap in low-fat milk instead!).
- Five ice cubes (Add more as needed to adjust the thickness!).
Just blend all of this together in your blender, grab a glass and sip away those candy cravings! We think it would make a delicious dessert or snack, but could also double as a breakfast for a sweet start to your day.
A Weight Loss-Friendly Alternative to Candy
This recipe was submitted through our Recipe Submission page by Nutrisystem member, Miranda. She says this recipe tastes like a peanut butter cup but so much better for you. The best part? You can enjoy it while you lose weight on Nutrisystem!
When we say this recipe is packed with protein, we mean it: One serving contains over 24 grams of the good stuff! If you’re losing weight on the Nutrisystem plan like Miranda, you can log it as three PowerFuels in your NuMi app food journal.
If you’ve invented your own tasty smoothie, we want to try it! Submit your recipe on our Recipe Submission page for a chance to be featured right here on The Leaf. Submit your recipes here. >
More Chocolate Peanut Butter Recipes
Chocolate and peanut butter are the perfect pair! Check out these other healthy recipes featuring this dynamic duo:
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups >
- Homemade No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars >
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mug Cake >
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars >
- 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy Bites >
- Chocolate Peanut Butter French Toast >
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bombs >
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge >
If you’re craving more of your favorite sweet treats made healthy, Nutrisystem is the plan for you! Click here to learn more about our meal plans >
Calories per Serving: 315
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 3 PowerFuels
- 1 serving Nutrisystem Chocolate Shake Mix
- 1 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla soy milk
- 5 ice cubes (add more to make thicker)
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth.