100-Calorie Pumpkin MuffinsRecipe posted in: Breakfasts, Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks, Desserts
As soon as fall arrives, we’re all craving pumpkin spice and homemade baked goods! We’re combining these two seasonal favorites in a 100-calorie recipe that’s sweet, smart and satisfying. Our flourless Pumpkin Muffins feature just nine wholesome ingredients and three simple steps, making them perfect for baking beginners who are trying to eat healthier!
Pumpkin season is coming to a close and it’s time to get your fill of this autumn staple. Use up the rest of your canned pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice with an easy muffin recipe that fits into your healthy diet. Using old fashioned rolled oats, baking soda, honey, unsweetened almond milk, eggs and vanilla extract, you can create fiber-rich pumpkin muffins that are nutritious and delicious.
This recipe makes a dozen Pumpkin muffins. Each muffin clocks in at 100 calories and counts as one SmartCarb and one Extra on the Nutrisystem plan. Complete this Flex breakfast with some PowerFuels, such as a glass of skim milk, low-fat Greek yogurt or a serving of walnuts. Have some Extras to spare for the day? You can top your muffin with cream cheese, butter or even some pumpkin seeds for added crunch. However you decide to enjoy this pumpkin-packed treat, be sure log your breakfast in the NuMi app to start your day off right. Click here to log this muffin recipe in your NuMi journal! >
Ready to whip up some more healthy baked goods? Check out these other delicious ideas:
- Matcha Blueberry Muffins >
- 5-Ingredient Banana Nut Muffins >
- Pumpkin Banana Bread >
- Seeded Whole Wheat Bread Dough >
- 3-Ingredient Sweet Potato Muffins >
- Whole Wheat Cranberry Orange Bread >
- Healthy Pumpkin Blondies >
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Chickpea Blondies >
Craving some magnificent muffins but don’t feel like baking? Try some ready-to-go options from Nutrisystem! You’ll love the sweet breakfast muffins below:
- Double Chocolate Muffin >
- Cinnamon Streusel Muffin >
- Blueberry Muffin >
- Cranberry Orange Muffin >
- Bonus: Stock up on morning muffins with the Mega Muffin Variety 16-Pack! >
Reach your weight loss goals with a convenient meal delivery service! Nutrisystem sends perfectly portioned meals and snacks directly to your door. Learn more about our programs here! >
Servings: 12 (1 serving = 1 muffin)
Calories per Serving: 100
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats, dry
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Place oats into a food processor and blend until flour-like consistency. Pour into a mixing bowl and stir in baking soda. Set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients into the food processor and blend until well incorporated. Stir into the oat flour mixture.
- Pour the batter into a greased or lined muffin tin. Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.