3-Ingredient Sweet Potato Oatmeal MuffinsRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Sides, Snacks, Desserts
These 3-Ingredient Sweet Potato Oat Muffins aren’t just unbelievably easy to make… they’re unbelievably tasty, too! We suggest whipping up a big batch of them over the weekend so you have plenty to enjoy all week long. They are great for those busy mornings when you just need to grab-and-go. Plus, all you need to make them is a sweet potato, some rolled oats and maple syrup. Warning: You may want to double up the recipe. Muffins this tasty were meant to be shared!
Looking for some other breakfast baked goods for those on-the-go mornings? Try these healthy muffin recipes from The Leaf Weight Loss Blog:
- Muffin Recipes You Need In Your Life >
- 10 Easy Muffin Tin Recipes >
- Cinnamon Streusel Muffins >
- 5 Ingredient Banana Nut Muffins >
- Chocolate Muffin >
- Maple Almond Butter Muffins >
- Honey Yogurt Cornbread Muffins >
- Carrot Muffins >
- Savory Herb Muffins
Servings: Makes 5 muffins
On Nutrisystem, Count As: Each muffin counts as one SmartCarb and one Extra
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a muffin pan with zero-calorie cooking spray.
- Slice sweet potato in half then heat in microwave for 10 – 12 minutes (until tender).
- Scoop sweet potato into small bowl then use a fork to mash.
- Add in the rolled oats and maple syrup, and mix.
- Divide mixture among five muffin molds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool to set.