Mahi-Mahi with Blood Orange, Avocado & SalsaRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners
Get ready to add this your list of favorite seafood recipes. Mahi-Mahi is a versatile fish that can be cooked just about any way, is low in fat and calories but big on flavor.
On Nutrisystem, Count As:
- 1 blood orange, Cara Cara orange, or regular orange
- 1/2 cup 1/3-inch cubes avocad
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tsp. minced red jalapeño
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 6-ounce mahi-mahi fillets
- View preparation details at Epicurious.com: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Mahi-Mahi-with-Blood-Orange-Avocado-and-Red-Onion-Salsa-231590.