Air Fryer Creamy Salmon Sweet Potato CrostiniRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Appetizers, Snacks
Smoked salmon and cream cheese are a match made in heaven. Our Creamy Salmon Sweet Potato Crostini takes this perfect pair to the next level.
You can easily create an amazing appetizer with just six simple ingredients. In addition to being low in carbs and calories, these little salmon bites are an innovative appetizer that will impress your family and friends. The crispy base of these diet-friendly crostini’s is made from sliced sweet potatoes that are air-fried to perfection. You’ll experience a variety of delicious flavors and textures from the dollop of low fat cream cheese, hearty smoked salmon and crunchy capers on top.
The air fryer is the ultimate cooking appliance for your weight loss program. Easily prepare healthy, low fat versions of your favorite meals and snacks. If you don’t have an air fryer yet, click the link below to learn why you need this handy kitchen sidekick!:
One serving of these Creamy Salmon Sweet Potato Crostini’s contains 91 calories and counts as three Extras on the Nutrisystem program. Before your reach for a second serving, make sure to log this recipe in the NuMi app. Keeping track of your meals and water can help you reach your weight loss goals. Click here to log the Creamy Salmon Sweet Potato Crostini in NuMi >
Searching for more seafood starters? Check out these other tasty ideas:
- Smoked Salmon Cucumber Cups >
- Shrimp Cucumber Bites >
- Spicy Smoked Salmon Roll >
- 5-Minute Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp with Spicy Apricot Sauce >
- Old Bay Salmon Cakes >
- Everything Breakfast Sushi Roll >
- Shrimp Taco Bites >
- Shrimp Spring Roll with Chili Soy Sauce >
If you love potatoes, you’ll love Nutrisystem! Enjoy your favorite starchy veggie while you lose weight with our perfectly portioned Loaded Potato, Homestyle Beef and Vegetables and Roasted Turkey Medallions.
Get healthy and lose the weight with delicious meals from Nutrisystem! Learn more about our program >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: 91
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 3 Extras
- 1 whole sweet potato, raw
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 oz. smoked salmon
- 4 Tbsp. cream cheese, low fat
- 4 tsp. capers
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Spray basket with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, toss together sweet potato slices with olive oil and black pepper.
- Place slices in the air fyer in one even layer. Be careful not to overlap slices.
- Fry for 8 minutes. Flip each slice and fry for an additional 4 minutes.
- Top each slice with cream cheese, smoked salmon and capers.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.