Satisfy your sweet tooth in just 28 calories! With just a packet of sugar-free gelatin, some fresh fruit and dollop of light whipped cream, these Easy Holiday Fruit Cups come together in a snap. The beautiful color and delicious taste are sure to bring some festive flair to your holiday dessert table!
The best part about these easy fruit cups? They clock in at just 28 calories per serving, so you can “indulge” free of guilt while enjoying the holiday season.
And when we say they are easy to make, we mean it! Just whip up the gelatin according to the package’s directions, pour it into cups over fresh fruit (we love chopped strawberries and pomegranate seeds) and pop them in the fridge to solidify. Top the finished gelatin cups with some light whipped topping and little more fruit, then grab a spoon and dig in!
If you’re losing weight on the Nutrisystem program, you can log one of these 28-Calorie Holiday Fruit Cups as one Extra in your NuMi app journal.
Looking for more healthy holiday snacks and sweets? Check out these other tasty ideas:
- Christmas Tree Veggie Tray >
- Hummus and Pita Holiday Trees >
- No-Bake Cranberry Cheesecake Parfait >
- Snowmen Fruit Kebabs >
- Holiday Gingerbread Rice Krispies >
- Strawberry Santa Hats >
- No-Bake Candy Cane Pudding Cups >
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip >
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies >
- No-Bake Coconut Gingerbread Cookie Bites >
Stay on track this holiday season with a meal plan from Nutrisystem! We send you healthier versions of your favorite foods to help you lose weight the delicious way. Get started today! >
Calories per Serving: 28
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Extra
- 1 packet sugar-free red gelatin mix (i.e. strawberry, raspberry, cherry, etc.)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- ¼ cup strawberries, chopped
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- Place ¾ of the fruit into 8 serving cups.
- In a mixing bowl, prepare the gelatin according to the package's directions using the boiling and cold water.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the serving cups with fruit. Place in the fridge to solidify for 4 hours.
- Top each cup with 2 tablespoons of light whipped topping. Garnish with the remaining fruit.