Hello, Holidays! If you’re craving the sweet and spicy flavor of homemade gingerbread cookies, this Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip is for you! No time for baking? No problem! You can enjoy your favorite seasonal treat without even turning on the oven. Whip up this no-bake holiday dessert recipe to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year without sabotaging your healthy eating plans.
Enjoy this healthy holiday dessert with some delicious dippers! We love it with graham crackers and pretzels put it could also pair well with chopped fruit like apples or strawberries. You could even serve it up with homemade gingerbread cookies to stay within the gingerbread theme! Whatever you decide to dip into this Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip, make sure to log it in the NuMi app to stay on track with your weight loss plan. Click here to log this recipe in NuMi! >
Fun Fact: Ginger is more than just a delicious spice in your favorite dessert! It has also been shown to have health benefits and may even help with weight loss. According to Healthline, “Ginger’s ability to influence weight loss may be related to certain mechanisms, such as its potential to help increase the number of calories burned or reduce inflammation.”
Looking for more seasonal desserts for your weight loss plan? The Leaf Weight Loss Blog is your FREE virtual holiday recipe book! Check out some of our favorite sweet treats below:
- Eggnog Cheesecake Dip >
- Coconut-Covered Gingerbread Bites >
- No-Bake Candy Cane Pudding Cups >
- Iced Protein Peppermint Cookies >
- Gingerbread Freezer Fudge >
- Whole Wheat Gingerbread Bundt Cake >
- Homemade Carrot Cake >
- No-Bake Cranberry Cheesecake Parfait >
- Peppermint White Hot Chocolate >
- Instant Pot Gingerbread Cheesecake >
Reach your weight loss goals with a convenient meal delivery service! Nutrisystem sends perfectly portioned meals and snacks directly to your door. Learn more about our programs here! >
Servings: 12 (1 serving = ~1-2 Tbsp.)
Calories per Serving: 77
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 Extras
- 8 oz. low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. molasses
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 ½ cups light whipped topping
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in molasses, sugar, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Fold in whipped topping until well combined.
- Serve with graham crackers, fruit, etc.