‘Tis the season for eggnog! Turn everyone’s favorite winter beverage into a creamy, dreamy dip that’s perfect for your holiday dessert table. This spiced Eggnog Cheesecake Dip pairs perfectly with fresh fruit, pretzels and graham crackers. It would also be a super delicious spread on Nutrisystem Buttermilk Waffles or paired with Nutrisystem Toffee Crunch Cookies as a dipper!
To make this decadent Eggnog Cheesecake Dip, grab a bowl and whip up some softened low-fat cream cheese with a hand mixer. Slowly beat in eggnog almond milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract. Once it’s mixed together, fold in light whipped topping until it’s well combined. Pour it into a serving bowl and surround it with the dippers we mentioned above! You can also sprinkle it with a dash of cinnamon and a mint leaf for an extra fancy presentation.
This recipe makes 12 servings, making it perfect for your holiday gatherings. One serving contains just 72 calories and counts as two Extras on the Nutrisystem program. Stay on track with your healthy diet this holiday season by logging your food intake in the NuMi app! It’s easy to use and FREE to download. Click here to log this recipe in your NuMi journal! >
Of course, if you would rather drink your eggnog, we can help with that, too. Check out this healthy Almond Milk Eggnog recipe! >
Fill up your dessert table with more holiday-inspired fare! The Leaf Weight Loss Blog is here to help you craft the perfect menu. Grab your recipe book and write down these other delicious ideas:
- Strawberry Santa Hats >
- Iced Protein Peppermint Cookies >
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate >
- Whole Wheat Gingerbread Bundt Cake >
- Instant Pot Chocolate Peppermint Rice Pudding >
- Crustless Cranberry Pie >
- No-Bake Coconut Gingerbread Cookie Bites >
- Instant Pot Gingerbread Cheesecake >
- No-Bake Candy Cane Pudding Cups >
- Almond Joy Hot Chocolate >
Reach your weight loss goals with a convenient meal delivery service! Nutrisystem sends perfectly portioned meals and snacks directly to your door. Learn more about our programs here! >
Calories per Serving: 72
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 Extras
- 8 oz. low fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup eggnog almond milk
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups light whipped topping
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in the eggnog, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla.
- Fold in the light whipped topping until well combined.
- Serve with graham crackers, fruit, etc.