Healthy Halloween Orange Crush Mocktail RecipeRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Without Nutrisystem Shakes, Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks
Looking for a Halloween drink that’s both festive and healthy? This Orange Crush mocktail fits the bill! Made with just four ingredients, it’s simple to make and perfect for any party. Plus, it’s low in calories, so you can enjoy it on your weight loss plan. Ready to give it a try? Keep reading for the recipe.
How to Make an Orange Crush Mocktail
Whether you’re indulging in a spooky treat or just taking a break from all the sugar, this Orange Crush mocktail is perfect for a healthy Halloween! With just five ingredients, it’s an easy drink to make and enjoy. So cheers to a happy and healthy Halloween!
To make a delicious and healthy Halloween Orange Crush Mocktail, start by gathering the ingredients you’ll need. This includes light orange juice, lemon juice and orange flavored kombucha. Next, pour all of these ingredients into a container or pitcher and give the mixture a good stir until everything is well combined.
Then, to coat the rim of your cups for the Halloween drink, use a small amount of lemon juice to form a line around the rim of each cup. Dip the rim of each cup into some black sprinkles on a plate, so that it gets coated with sprinkles. Finally, fill each cup with ice and pour in the Orange Crush drink. Your Halloween mocktail is now ready to enjoy!
This delicious Halloween-themed concoction is not only vibrant and fun to look at, but it’s also full of refreshing flavors that are perfect for kicking off the holiday season! With its sweet and tangy flavor, this drink will be sure to please both kids and adults alike at your Halloween party or get-together.
So if you’re looking for a simple and guilt-free Halloween treat to enjoy this year, why not try making your own orange crush mocktail? The possibilities are endless! You’re sure to love it!
More Healthy Halloween Recipes
If you loved this festive orange drink, be sure to try this recipe for a Halloween Sangria Punch Mocktail! Then check out these other healthy and spooky treats that are perfect for your Halloween Party:
- Jack-O-Lantern Fruit Cups >
- Turkey and Hummus Mummies >
- Spider French Onion Dip >
- Halloween Peppermint Gems >
- Halloween Pesto Pasta Stuffed Peppers >
- Halloween Popcorn Hands Treat >
- Chocolate Pumpkin Truffle Balls >
- Bewitched Cheese Broomsticks >
- Chocolate Banana Ghosts >
- 3-Ingredient Candy Corn Fruit Parfait >
Calories per Serving: 52
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 2 cups light orange juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 4 oz. orange flavored kombucha
- 1 cup ice
- 4 tsp. black sprinkles
- In a container or pitcher, mix together the orange juice, lemon juice and kombucha.
- Place sprinkles on a plate. Use some lemon juice to line the rim of 4 cups. Dip the rim of each cup into the sprinkles to coat.
- Fill the cups with ice and pour in the orange crush.