Looking for a quick and easy dip to take to your next party? This cowboy caviar dip recipe is just what you need! Made with black beans, corn, fire roasted tomatoes and bell peppers, this dip is healthy and delicious. Plus, it’s so simple to make that you’ll be able to whip it up in no time. Don’t miss out on this amazing cowboy caviar dip – give it a try today!
How to Make Cowboy Caviar Dip (The Healthy Way!)
If you’re looking for a fun and healthy dip recipe, look no further than cowboy caviar! This appetizer is packed with protein and fiber, and it’s perfect for parties or gatherings. So go ahead and indulge guilt-free! Trust us, you won’t be disappointed.
The key to making cowboy caviar is to use fresh and healthy ingredients. This base of this lightened-up version is made with black beans, fire roasted diced tomatoes, corn, onions, diced bell peppers and cilantro, all of which are healthy and delicious. Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss well.
The next step is to make the dressing. In a separate bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, honey, chili powder and cumin. Pour the dressing over the black bean mixture and then toss to combine. Refrigerate your finished Cowboy Caviar Dip for at least two hours before serving. This allows the flavors to meld together and creates a truly delicious dip.
Cowboy caviar is a great alternative to traditional dips like hummus or guacamole if you’re looking for something different to snack on. It’s the perfect option for parties or gatherings, as it can be made ahead of time and served chilled. It’s sure to be a hit with your guests!
Even More Healthy and Easy Dip Recipes
If you’re looking for more tasty dip recipes, you’ve come to the right place! We have tons of options that fit into a weight loss plan, whether you’re going to a party or just looking for a tasty snack. Here are some of our favorites – just click the name of the recipe to learn how to make it!:
- Baked Salsa Verde Chicken Dip >
- Spicy Greek Yogurt Dip >
- Mexican Street Corn Dip >
- Baked Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip >
- Creamy Radish Feta Dip >
- Vegan Queso Dip >
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Dip >
- Red Pepper Walnut Dip >
- Skinny Slow Cooker Chili Cheese Dip >
- 4-Ingredient Everything Bagel Dip >
- Black Bean Brownie Dip >
Calories per Serving: 171
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, ½ Vegetable and 1 Extra
- 1 (15 oz.) can low sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 oz.) can fire roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Combine black beans, fire roasted tomatoes, corn, onions, bell peppers and cilantro in a large bowl. Toss well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, honey, chili powder and cumin to create a dressing.
- Pour dressing over the black bean mixture. Toss to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.