Sweet, spicy and simple, this summertime seafood specialty is smart yet satisfying! Whip up this easy Hot Honey Salmon recipe if you’re craving a hot, healthy and hearty meal.
Featuring our two-ingredient Hot Honey recipe, you’ll be loving this flavor-packed fish dinner all season long. It’s super nutritious, super delicious and super simple to prepare!
To make this seafood dinner, get started by making our easy Hot Honey sauce recipe (Click here for the recipe! >). Season one pound of salmon with a pinch of black pepper and drizzle the hot honey sauce on top. Let this sit for fifteen minutes.
While the salmon is marinating and soaking up all of that delicious hot honey flavor, preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Place the Hot Honey Salmon on a baking sheet, top with lemon slices and bake for about 12 to 15 minutes. That’s it! It’s an easy sheet pan salmon recipe that you can whip up in less than an hour.
One serving of this Hot Honey Salmon recipe contains 153 calories. If you’re on a Nutrisystem weight loss plan, you can log it in your NuMi app journal as one PowerFuel and two Extras.
Although we love this recipe when baked in the oven, feel free to grill the salmon for an equally delicious meal! Serve it up with a simple seasonal side dish. Check out these 20 easy summer salad recipes for weight loss! >
Searching for more healthy salmon recipes? Check out these other tasty ideas from The Leaf Weight Loss Blog:
- Cedar Plank Salmon >
- Mediterranean Salmon with Pesto >
- Sheet Pan Pesto Salmon and Veggies >
- Salmon Burger with Herb Cream Sauce >
- Simple Smoked Salmon and Spinach Frittata >
- Asian Salmon Bowl with Cauliflower Rice >
- Healthy Lemon Salmon with Green Beans >
- Miso Salmon with Kale and Beets >
- Old Bay Salmon Cakes >
Build healthier habits with a program backed by science and over 45 years of experience. Get started with a Nutrisystem weight loss plan today! >
Calories per Serving: 153
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 2 Extras
- 1 lb. salmon
- ¼ cup hot honey (link to recipe above)
- 1 lemon
- 1 dash black pepper
- Season salmon with pepper. Drizzle honey on salmon and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place salmon on baking sheet. Top with lemon slices and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until done.