One-Pan Leftover Turkey Lo MeinRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
Looking for a creative way to use up that leftover holiday turkey? This One-Pan Leftover Turkey Lo Mein recipe is sure to give it new life! If you’re getting tired of classic Thanksgiving flavors, you can’t go wrong with an Asian-inspired dish that’s packed with healthy ingredients. Plus, who doesn’t love a one-pan recipe?! After all of that holiday cooking, an easy, breezy recipe is just what you need.
A sweet, savory and spicy blend of soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, ginger, red pepper flakes and garlic come together to coat fresh veggies and rice noodles, along with that leftover turkey we’re all trying to get rid of! In less than 10 minutes, you’ll have a hearty dinner that the whole family will enjoy. The best part about it? It fits perfectly into your Nutrisystem plan, so you can hop back into your healthy diet with ease after the holiday.
One serving of this One-Pan Leftover Turkey Lo Mein contains 308 calories. It counts as one PowerFuel, one SmartCarb, two and a half Extras and one Vegetable on the Nutrisystem program. Get back on track after the holiday by logging your meal in the NuMi app! It’s easy to use and the perfect place to keep track of your daily food intake, water, exercise and weight loss. Click here to log this recipe in your NuMi journal. >
Looking for more tasty turkey recipes? Check out these healthy and hearty ideas!:
- Healthy Turkey Roulade >
- Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burrito >
- Sweet and Spicy Turkey Jerky >
- Slow Cooker Turkey Bolognese with Spaghetti Squash Pasta >
- Turkey Stuffed Pierogies >
- Home-Cooked Turkey Meatloaf >
- Cranberry Turkey Stuffed Sweet Potato >
- Crunchy Turkey Taco Wrap >
- Spicy Buffalo Turkey Meatballs >
- Ground Turkey and Veggie Curry with Brown Rice >
- Butternut Squash Turkey Chili >
Reach your weight loss goals this holiday season with a convenient meal delivery service! Nutrisystem sends perfectly portioned meals and snacks directly to your door. Learn more about our programs here! >
Calories per Serving: 308
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel, 1 SmartCarb, 2.5 Extras and 1 Vegetables
- 1 cup rice noodles, cooked
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 green onion, julienned
- 4 oz. leftover turkey, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic.
- Add cabbage and carrots. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles, green onions and leftover turkey. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, ginger and red pepper flakes. Stir until well combined.