4-Ingredient Stuffed Buffalo Zucchini BoatsRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Customer Submitted, Main Courses
Fresh zucchini is stuffed with lean ground turkey, zesty buffalo sauce and melty mozzarella cheese for a healthy low carb dinner that’s perfect for your weight loss menu. This protein-packed recipe is an easy weeknight meal that contains only four simple ingredients. You can also meal prep this diet-friendly recipe on the weekend for nutritious and delicious lunches all week long.
This user generated recipe was submitted by Leaf visitor, Alisha, through our Recipe Submission page. This is her favorite low carb recipe to prepare. We hope you enjoy this healthy stuffed zucchini dinner that fits into your weight loss program. If you have a unique healthy recipe that you’ve created, make sure to share to submit it on our Recipe Submission page before you leave. Submitting your own user generated content is a great way to help others on their journey to health wellness.
One serving of these Stuffed Buffalo Zucchini Boats contains 282 calories and counts as two PowerFuels, two Vegetables and one Extra on the Nutrisystem program. Before you dig into this healthy low carb recipe, make sure to take a moment to log it into your NuMi app journal. This will help you keep track of your daily food intake and stay on track with your Nutrisystem meal plan. Click here to quickly log this recipe into the NuMi app >
Is buffalo sauce your favorite Extra? Spice up your life with these other zesty buffalo recipes:
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Dip >
- Buffalo Blue Cauliflower Mac and Cheese >
- Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites >
- 5-Ingredient Buffalo Cauliflower Breadsticks >
- Spicy Buffalo Deviled Eggs >
- Buffalo Turkey Meatballs >
- Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks >
- Buffalo Chicken Flatbread >
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders >
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps >
Have a favorite recipe that you want to share with us? Submit your Flex meal creations on our Recipe Submission page for a chance to be featured on The Leaf! Submit your recipe here! >
We’re here for you! Lose weight enjoying healthy and delicious food delivered right to your home. Learn more about Nutrisystem meal plans >
Calories per Serving: 283
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 PowerFuels, 2 Vegetales and 1 Extra
- 6 zucchini
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- ½ cup buffalo sauce, low fat
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, low fat
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and scrape out the insides to make boats. Set the zucchini boats aside for later.
- Cook the ground turkey meat and drain.
- Add the buffalo sauce to the cooked turkey meat.
- Place the zucchini boats in a glass baking dish. Fill each boat evenly with the meat mixture.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 20-30 minutes, until the zucchini is cooked through.
- Remove foil, top each boat with cheese and bake for five more minutes, until the cheese is melted.