Roasted Veggie Hummus WrapsRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
Meal prep for the week with these easy Roasted Veggie Hummus Wraps! Crispy asparagus, sweet bell peppers and savory red onions are roasted to perfection and stuffed inside a fiber-rich tortilla with fresh spinach, creamy goat cheese, crunchy pumpkin seeds and a shmear of your favorite hummus. It’s lunch made simple and delicious!
Roasted Vegetable Wrap Recipe
The first step to these hummus wraps with vegetables is roasting the veggies. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and grab a baking sheet.
Toss together one cup of asparagus spears, one sliced red bell pepper and half of a sliced red onion. Mist them with a zero-calorie cooking spray and add your favorite spices if desired. We love this recipe with garlic powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper or oregano!
Roast the veggies in the oven for 20 minutes. Once they’re done, it’s time to wrap your wraps! Grab four whole wheat tortillas and spread one tablespoon of hummus on each. Top each wrap with one tablespoon of goat cheese, one teaspoon of pumpkin seeds, a handful of spinach leaves and a quarter of the roasted veggie mixture.
Wrap the tortilla by folding in the sides of the wrap, then bring up the bottom flap and continue to roll until it’s sealed. Enjoy the wrap as is or toss it on the grill to warm it up a bit!
Pro Tip: Don’t want to make four wraps? Just make one and save the roasted veggies to pair with your favorite Nutrisystem entrée or Flex meals!
This recipe makes four wraps, so it’s great for meal prepping or sharing with the whole family. Each serving contains 215 calories. Losing weight on Nutrisystem? Don’t forget to log your wrap in your NuMi app journal as one SmartCarb, half of a PowerFuel, one Extra and one Vegetable.
Add more veggies to this tasty veggie wrap with your favorite non-starchy choices! It would be delicious with other options, such as roasted zucchini, tomatoes, carrots, yellow squash, broccoli and more. We recommend eating at least four servings of non-starchy vegetables per day, so pile them on! This is the perfect recipe for it. Check out this list of non-starchy vegetables for inspiration! >
If you’d like to pump up the protein and/or healthy fats in this easy lunch recipe, feel free to add a PowerFuel to your wrap. If you’re craving something meaty, try it with two ounces of lean beef, chicken breast, salmon or low-fat ham.
Want to keep the meal vegetarian? A half-cup of tofu, a three-ounce veggie burger or a half-cup of edamame are all healthy and delicious plant-based PowerFuel options. Some other vegetarian PowerFuels include a half-cup of olives, one slice of low sodium cheese or a third of a medium avocado.
Watching your carbs? Swap out the tortilla with a fresh and crisp lettuce wrap to add even more veggies to this veggie wrap!
More Quick and Easy Wrap Recipes
Take your lunch to-go with healthy and delicious wrap recipes that fit into your Nutrisystem plan:
- Crunchy Turkey Taco Wrap >
- Pomegranate Chicken Salad Wraps >
- Cranberry Walnut Pinwheel Wraps >
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps >
- Chili Cheese TikTok Tortilla Wrap Hack >
- Turkey and Goat Cheese Wrap >
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps >
- TikTok Tortilla Hack Breakfast Wrap >
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps >
- Roasted Red Pepper and Turkey Pinwheel Wraps >
- Healthy Grilled Chicken Ranch Wrap >
- Chicken Taco Pinwheel Wraps >
Calories per Serving: 215
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, ½ PowerFuel, 1 Extra and 1 Vegetable
- 1 cup asparagus spears
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 4 handfuls spinach leaves
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 4 Tbsp. hummus
- 4 Tbsp. goat cheese
- 4 tsp. pumpkin seeds
- Optional: Spices (garlic powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, oregano, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place asparagus, bell peppers and onions on a baking sheet. Mist with zero-calorie cooking spray and add optional spices if desired. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of hummus on each tortilla. Sprinkle with goat cheese and pumpkin seeds. Top with spinach leaves and the roasted veggie mixture.
- Wrap the tortilla by folding in the sides of the wrap, then bring up the bottom flap and continue to roll.
- Enjoy as is or grill until warm.