Pumpkin Seed Brittle is the new sweet treat of the season! If you’re in the mood for a crunchy snack that packs in the nutrition, try this 15-minute recipe that’s filled with fall flavors.
Featuring three different kinds of seeds—pumpkin seeds, chia seeds and sesame seeds—this tasty brittle is chockful of healthy fats. We combine them with oats, cinnamon, golden raisins, honey and coconut oil for a granola-inspired snack you can munch on all autumn long.
To make this Pumpkin Seed Brittle, grab a bowl and mix together pumpkin seeds, oats, chia seeds, cinnamon and raisins. In a separate small bowl, combine melted coconut oil and honey. Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture, then toss well to combine.
Spread your brittle base onto a parchment-lined baking sheet in a thin, even layer. Sprinkle it with sesame seeds before you place it into the oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Let your Pumpkin Seed Brittle cool completely, then place it into the freezer to harden further. Break it up into bite-sized pieces before digging in!
This recipe makes 16 108-calorie servings. If you’re on the Nutrisystem weight loss plan, you can log each serving as three Extras in your NuMi app journal.
Pining for more pumpkin? Check out these other seasonal recipes that feature this favorite fall fruit!:
- 100-Calorie Pumpkin Muffins >
- Pumpkin Banana Bread >
- Chocolate Pumpkin Truffle Balls >
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites >
- 3-Step Pumpkin Mousse >
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Pecan Clusters >
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies >
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Rice Pudding >
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie >
- Pumpkin Spice Freezer Fudge >
- Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake >
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chicken Chili >
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Blondies >
- Pumpkin Pie Applesauce >
- No-Bake Pumpkin Icebox Cake >
Looking for more healthy and easy snack ideas? Nutrisystem delivers your favorite treats right to your door! They’re perfectly portioned for weight loss and are great for a busy schedule. Learn more about our meals plans! >
Calories per Serving: 108
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 3 Extras
- ¾ cup pumpkin seeds, shelled
- ¼ cup dry oats
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine pumpkin seeds, oats, chia seeds, cinnamon and raisins.
- Combine melted coconut oil and honey. Pour into dry mixture and mix to combine.
- Spread onto parchment paper into a thin, even layer. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let it cool completely. Place in freezer to harden further and break apart into bite-sized pieces.